The Agriculture Loans enable customers engaged in Agricultural production, processing, marketing, and investment to access affordable loans for their Agricultural activities.
The purpose of this loan is to finance the bulk purchase of farm inputs such as certified seeds, fertilizers, and chemicals, pay for the lease of or purchase of additional agricultural land, sinking of boreholes, buying of hybrid livestock, construction of biogas, farmhouses and support any other agribusiness or social development needs.
- Be an active account holder with EBO Financial Services.
- Demonstrate ability to repay.
- Be a commercial farmer with experience of 1 (one) year or one successful production cycle.
- Able to clearly demonstrate the existence of other sources of income that could be utilized in loan repayment in case of crop failure, loss of harvest, and/or poor marketing due to adverse weather and/or any other factors.
- Provide documentary evidence of ownership of the farm to be used for production or a valid lease agreement covering at least two future production cycles.
- The farming project to be financed must be within a radius of 50 km from the bank branch and easily accessible to the bank officials.
- Able and willing to provide collateral to cover the loan.