It can be possible to start constructing your rentals or dream home with our bwombeka loan.


  • Must open an account with EBO Financial Services.
  • You must be a Ugandan citizen either living in Uganda or outside Uganda.
  • For non-Ugandans, you must be living in Uganda with a valid residency permit and or work permit.
  • Must be 21 years of age or older (but not older than 65 years on expiration of the loan).
  • Bills of Quantities (statement showing works, prices of materials for building the house).